Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Review: Red Thorn #2

This issue opens up with Alec calling Islas name. Oh don't worry she was just in a graveyard ripping up pictures that she drew so nothing to worry about man. We go ahead a few days where we see Isla ride a motorcycle to some castle where she runs into some giant gnomes. Note to self avoid this castle or else giant gnomes will drain your blood. Next we see the gnomes take her into the castle where we see Thorn sitting on a throne over a dead body. Note to self never get in a fight with Thorn cause he'll kill you. We go back a few days to Halloween night when Thorn escaped his bone prison. Wait so she kept drawing even after learning what would happen if she did? Is she a special kind of stupid cause I get the feeling she is. Next we see Alec scare the crap out of Isla and then proceed to do the dirty with her ;). I'm gonna try that with my next girlfriend. I mean if Alec can scare the crap out of his girlfriend and have sex with her then I can do it to. We see Thorn hitch a ride with some trucker. Did Thorn just eat all that guys lunch? I'm guessing that was that guys lunch. We go back to our current time where we meet another giant gnome named Stanash. Thorn makes a deal to have Isla draw his long lost love if he'll give him his army which he agrees to. Why'd she even rip up those pictures before if she was just gonna keep drawing? Oh wait I forgot she's a special kind of stupid. We see Isla draw the picture of Stanashs long lost love. Um why'd his long lost love just kill him? Wait you mean her drawing totally rewrote that part of history? I'm very confused. This issue ends with Thorn becoming the new king of a bunch of gnomes. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty interesting and confusing. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So why does Thorn need an army of giant gnomes? Things I learned from this issue you can scare your girlfriend and have sex with her right after you scare her.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment