Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Review: NCD #6 ( Space Arc 2014 )

So I haven't written one of these in a long time guys been busy reading other stuff. But I'm totally going to start reading this webcomic from where I left off and review the arcs. This arc was really good. We got to see some of the New Comic Day team go into space to meet certain marvel superheros that had a movie in space. Also two of my favorite members went into space Minion and Eric. Yes these two are my favorite because they're funny. In this arc we also get a star wars reference which made me laugh till my guts hurt and still has to be one of my favorite pages from this webcomic. This arc ends with a Minion and Groot scene. Artwork was really good. Story wise well done. I give this arc a 10 out of 10. Can't wait to get fully caught back up :). Things I learned from this arc. I can laugh so hard that my gut hurts :) :(.

Sites to check out:
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.dirkmanning.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment