Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Review: Black Widow Strikes #1

This issue opens up with Black Widow pretending to be a stripper so she can get close to her target. Next we see her fail and get her target killed. You had one job. Shame on you. Next we see a fight break out. Black Widow goes to the roof to find some sort of flying machine under a plant so she can escape the club she's at. I'm kinda disappointed I thought of her as more badass then that. Next Black Widow becomes someone else again and goes to an apartment... oh sorry I'm just admiring the view on this next panel. Move along so I can enjoy it. Also to find out what I'm talking about read this issue for yourself. Next we see some guys come crashing through her hotel room bringing us another fight scene. Dam how can she kick so much ass here but not back at the club? We see Black Widow hang one of the guys from the balcony and ask him who he's working for. Hangman tells her that each one of them has a chip and to take it and contact the chick who sent them if they couldn't kill her. Black Widow uses the chip and we find out the chicks name is Sofia and that she wants Black Widow to work alone to even out the playing field. This issue ends with Black Widow taking Sofias challenge and going offline. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise eh she failed a mission. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. I bet Spider-Gwen kicks more ass then Black Widow. Things I learned from this issue. Black Widow isn't the badass I thought she was.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment