Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Review: Plume Volume 1 ( Chapter #4 )

This issue opens up with a red head cleaning some chicks face telling her she should never let someone see her cry. I saw my ex cry once or twice so she must not know that rule. We see Vesper and Corrick fighting. Just like an old married couple. Yes if it's not obvious I totally think she's gonna find a way to free him so they can be together. I mean they have the right chemistry. Dude Corrick why are you letting her stomp right into that tavern with her gun out shouting and asking where Dominics gang is? If she did that now a days and everyone in that room had guns she'd be shot dead. We see the red head save Vespers ass. Next we find out that the red heads name is actually Tegan and that she likes it rough in bed. Hey me to ;). What I think me and her would have fun in bed. We see Tegan hit on Corrick. I have a feeling that if she could she'd have sex with him even knowing that touching him would hurt her a lot. Some girls be crazy. Next we see Vesper cry into Corricks shoulder and ask him who he used to be before he got put in the amulet. See he cares for her a lot. And I know most of you will say well that's cause of the amulet but I doubt it. Tegan comes back and gives Vesper a journal and picture that the doctor took off her dads dead body. Dude that's not nice Corrick don't rip pages from her dads journal while she sleeps. Though now I wonder what was written on those pages. Next we see Corrick and Vesper watching her dad be cremated. Anyone else in the mood for popcorn and chicken now. We see Tegan come up with horses telling Vesper and Corrick that she's going with them which causes Vesper and Corrick to get in a fight. Just like an old married couple. This issue ends with Corrick, Vesper and Tegan riding off on the horses. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good can't wait to see how this volume ends :). I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Ok I know I was joking about popcorn and chicken earlier but now I'm really hungry for some. Things I learned from this issue. Tegan likes it rough in bed ;)

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment