Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Review: The Hangman #1

that the guy in the trunk is named Pete and that he slept with some other dudes wife. Note to self don't bang other guys wives. We find out that the jam is to go on Pete since the rats in the city love it so much. If you ask me I'm beginning to think this whole city is messed up. Like is there some little kid out there with no friends feeding jam to rats. If I feed them jam they'll be my friends :). Yes eat the jam off of me rats... no stop don't eat me!. As Pete gets eaten by rats he tells Mike or whatever his name is that the hangman is coming for him. Why not the rats? Seems like people should fear the rats and jam more then they should the hangman. Next we see the hangman attack Mike. This issue ends with Mike getting hung and the hangman ascending. Artwork was ok. Story wise pretty messed up. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. You don't want to know what Mike was supposed to do to the guys wife. Things I learned from this issue. Don't let your kids feed rats jam or then rats will eat people when they have jam on them.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
Www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment