Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Review: Shutter #6

This issue opens up with Kate and the rest of the gang stopped at a lake. Well this is boring so lets go to Shaw and Ekland where they get a call from Kates sister I guess telling that she needs Kate and Chris alive but to kill her other sibling if they find them. Ekland goes in the music store where he gets after shaw for wanting to buy some music and shoots everyone and makes one guy shoot himself so it'll look like a murderer suicide. Note to self never go anywhere to buy anything with Ekland. Next we see Kate, Chris and alarm cat at a hotel. Well dang that was pretty fast Ekland and Shaw found them in like a blink of the eye. We see Kate run out with a gun and giant sword to fight Ekland as he rides a Triceratops. Um Kate might want to quit talking to Ekland about how yoy lured them there and shoot them both before Shaw reache- ok I take that back looks like Chris has it handled cause he just killed Shaw. We see Kate shoot Ekland and beats the crap out of him till she gets some answers. After Kate kills Ekland we see her drive to some cliff where she calls the phone that Ekland used to try and get some answers. Um Kate that's probably not a good idea. This issue ends with a giant dragon coming out of the sky. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Now I definitely want to buy the second volume at some point. Things I learned from this issue. Alarm Cat has a secret stash of candy that I want to try at some point. Yes the cars annoying but if he's got candy I'll take it.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment