Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Review: Shutter #4

This issue opens up with us finding out how skeleton butler came to be. Note to self if an old lady ask for your help and says she'll curse you if you don't. You should probably help her so you don't become a skeleton butler. Kate Kristopher goes in the house to find the people who attacked her sitting in her living room. Well this but- wait they were just trying to protect her? Didn't seem that way to me. Next we meet Kates Nanny who tells her about how her and her dad first met and the adventures they had. Next we see Ekland and Shaw visit Mikey where Shaw loses the ability to speak. Note to self don't trust animals in an ally way cause this could happen to you. This issue ends with Kate meeting one of her siblings. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty interesting. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Wouldn't that be weird and disgusting to watch the skeleton butler eat food. Wait since he's pretty much dead does he really need food? I mean it's not like he can starve himself to the bone anymore. Heck he already worked himself to the bone. Things I learned from this issue. That clock cat thing would be really annoying to have. After awhile I'd probably shoot it just to get it to shut up.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment