Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, May 16, 2016

Review: All-New Wolverine #2

This issue opens up with Laura in handcuffs. Just seeing this made me think kinky and made me think dirty thoughts ;). See the captain is even checking her for scars and cutting her so I'm guessing that he gets off by whipping his partners in bed and stuff. Note to self don't put Laura in handcuffs cause she can get out of them. Also don't call people that look like her experiments or you'll just piss her off and she won't want to help you. They show her a video of her clones burning down a bulding. Seems like her and her clones are prone to violence. Next we see Laura leave the alchemax lab or whatever to look for her clones with some of Captain Mooneys men following her. Bad idea guys. See told you she found out you were following her and just beat the crap out of you. Next we see Lauras boyfriend take her back to her apartment where she meets another one of her clones who mocks her living style. Gabby tells Laura that her and the other clones didn't burn down the building. I find that hard to believe since you just set her bed on fire and left. Next we meet the other two clones. Wait really one has the name Zelda? Hmm what should we named this one? Yes you nerd who's raisinh your hand wearing all the Zelda clothing. I.. I think we should name her Zelda sir. I grew up with only that game to be my friend so I love it very much and think her name should be Zelda. Maybe she'll even become my friend. Good idea young lad you're definitely not going to get a raise for this or any credit for the name idea. Laura finds them and gets shot at. Seems like she's getting tied up and cuffed a lot in this issue. Stop tempting me comic book. Next they untie Laura so she can help them take out Captain Mooney and his men. Wait Laura how'd you not know about him following you this time? Laura and her clones take out Captain Mooney and his men. This issue ends with some guy named Taskmaster shooting all three clones. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty interesting. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. That guy at the end looks like he belongs in he man not a marvel comic book. Things I learned from this issue. Laura probably likes to be tied up and cuffed while in bed. I assume this from the way she addressed it at the beginning of the issue when she was cuffed.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment