Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Review: Shutter #3

This issue opens up with some lizard getting a letter saying his wife wants a divorce. Next we see him and his dog friend drinking and talking about a certain job. Him in and his dog friend go in the ally way where they meet another animal that gives the lizard the job of killing Kate Kristopher. No don't kill her! I'm starting to like her. Oh so the lizard is the one that shot the bomb at her house. Good thing he missed. We go back to Kate Kristophers place where we see her friend try to help her only to get blown away from Kate. Next we get a flashback to when Alain and Kate first met. I take it he got a sex change since he was a guy back then. Next we see Kate wake up and save her friend from the fire. Kate and her clock cat thing go back to her old home where she meets her butler who is nothing but bone now..  no I'm being serious read for yourself and you'll see that I'm telling the truth. Also how is he still alive if he's just a skeleton now? This issue ends with mister skeleton telling Kate that her family is in the house. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise getting intresting. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Note to self if I ever become rich don't make my butler work himself to the bone. Things I learned from this issue. Dogs and lizards can drink at bars.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment