Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Review: Black Jack Ketchum #3

This issue opens up with our characters riding on horses going to different towns looking for Black Jack Ketchum. Actually that's like the first half of the issue. You think I'm kidding but I'm not. We do learn that the gamblers name is actually Ambrose Bierce who actually writes stories. I still want to know how Ambrose and the girl found him in snowtown. Next we see Tom go in shack that looks like you'd lose your mind if you went in while on drugs. We see Tom end up in a court room where the judge tells him to stay and sends some black shadows after him. Geez Tom need to to be racist against shadows that probably want to hug you. Next we see Tom run into a bunch of guys with guns and gets saved by Ambrose and the girl. Note to self have Ambrose and the girl be on my side if I ever get in a fight. This issue ends with us meeting Black Jack Ketchum. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I think Tom is Black Jack Ketchum and that he smoked some strong drugs and is having a spiritual trip. Things I learned from this issue. Never go into an empty shack alone cause shadows will come after me if I do.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment