Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Review: Silk #3

This issue opens up with Spider-Man and Silk faking a fight for the news. Can we get a short issue with just that fight scene? Or like add it as a bonus in the next volume. Next we see Silk tell Spider-Man everything. I'm surprised Mokingbird didn't tell all the superheros hey just so you know Silk is pretending to be a bad guy for us. We see Silk turn on the news to see if her plan worked. Nope looks like it failed. This just in viewers. We get a first look at a new episode of animal planet. Will we see these two animals mate after they're done dancing? We see Silk tell Dr. Sinclair about her week. We also get to see Silk beat the crap out of some goblin nation kids by playing angry birds with them... no I'm being serious she really does play angry birds with them. Go read this issue and you'll know I'm telling the truth. Next we see Silk go back to the sewers with Shrike. I don't trust this guy. Silk and Shrike find a goblin nation training ground. So they're basically trying to make their own teenage mutant ninja turtles. This issue ends with Shrike pissing Silk right in the middle of the training ground and leaving her. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I knew Shrike wasn't trustworthy though figured that anyways since he's a villain. Things I learned from this issue. Silk and Spider-Man started in an episode of animal planet.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment