Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Review: Symmetry #1

This issue opens up with some guy running while robots chase after him. Note to self stay away from robots. Well dam that had to hurt he just fell off a bulding. Um I highly doubt he'll still be alive when the medical bed or whatever gets there. We find out the guy who fell off the building is named Matthew and his younger brother Michael looks up to him. We find out more about this world like how children are born without a gender and have a robot A.I to help them. As long as the A.I is hot like Cortana from the halo games I wouldn't mind having one. We find out that everyone gets to chose their name and gender at age thirteen. I'm sure a lot of people would like to pick their own gender. We find out that the robots do all the work. I have a feeling that at some point they'll stop doing all the work. Basically it sounds like this future should be full of fat and lazy people. Michael goes to some place called wolf creek if I remember correctly where he looks at one of the towers that helps the robots and A.Is function. You know with how much we know about the sun you'd think that tower would be better protected in some way so the sun couldn't destroy it like it just did. This issue ends with all the robots and A.Is going offline and Michael finding a chick with darker skin. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty interesting. I give this issue a 9 out of 10. You'd think with how peaceful this future is that they wouldn't separate people based on color of their skin. Things I learned from this issue. In the future everyone will be able to change their gender.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment