Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Review: The Unbelievable Gwenpool #7

This issue opens up with Aliens turning Gwenpool into a pig. Is is bad that me seeing her as a pig makes me want bacon? Dammit I really need to buy bacon just for when moments like this happen. Later on we find out that they didn't actually turn her into a pig she just put a costume on a pig which works for a short while. I thought she'd know that that plan wouldn't last long. Anyways we see her meet with the mystery client who seems way to normal. No really like you know how some people are normal and then some are way to normal like they have skeletons in their closet. Don't trust him Gwenpool. As soon as you get the chance kill him. Anyways we get a scene of a cop calling M.O.D.O.K to figure out where their base is which doesn't go as planned. To see how this issue ends go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Better yet I'll just go get a baconator. Things I learned from this issue. That Gwenpools mystery client is way to normal. Ya that's right mystery client I'm on to you.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment