Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Review: Green Arrow #4

This issue opens up with Green Arrow beating the crap out of some cops. Well he'd definitely be dead if he was a normal person like me. Oh look we're gonna get a Green Arrow and Diggle team up. Wait why isn't he wearing his costume that he has from the tv show? I'm so confused. Anyways next we see Black Canary put a bomb on some guys neck to try and get him to talk. For a minute there I thought she was serious but it turned out to actually be a dog collar. Anyways we get a short little scene between her and Emiko which ends with Black Canary being knocked out. Later on we see Green Arrow and Diggle fight. Wait who are they fighting over? They better explain why in future issues. To see who wins the fight, everything else that happens and how this issue ends go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise good but not great.  I give this issue a 8 out of 10. So is comic book Diggle ever gonna get a costume? Things I learned from this issue. Oliver Queen slept with Diggles woman.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment