Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, February 10, 2017

Review: Suicide Squad #4

This whole issue is pretty much Suicide Squad vs Zod and some other characters. To see everything that happens go buy snd read this issue. Um I'm kinda disappointed and glad that this arc only lasted four issues. Disappointed cause I feel like they could've maybe done five issues or 6 and add a little more to tge arc. Glad it only lasted four issue cause it didn't seem like they were doing a whole lot with the arc so I give this issue a 8 out of 10. Hopefully the next arc will be longer. Didn't really learn anything from this issue.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment