Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, February 10, 2017

Review: Spider-Gwen #13

This issue opens up with The Mary Janes trick or treating. Ok I know Mary Jane is the scarlet spider and I know that the scarlet spider has been in comics but I haven't read those. Anyways the rest of the group decides to go somewhere else since Gwen is still upset. Well I can say this them going to an old abandoned carnival probably isn't the best idea. It's probably just as bad as the night when me and the ex and a few of our friends were gonna drive to an old pond of whatever that is poisonous and on the way their we were driving on a road that had graves off to the side and shit just got bad from there. Just so you all no I was not gonna swim in that pond at night or ever but me and my ex girlfriends friends sure wanted to go skinny dipping in it that night. Anyways so The Mary Janes go to the abandoned carnival where shit soon goes bad such as one friend running off after a cat while the others fall in a hole. Um Betty that cat definitely has nine lives so I'm sure it'll be fine. The Mary Janes also experience gas that makes them hallucinate their biggest fears. All I have to say is the villan didn't really seem like much of a villain cause once Betty came through the door with an axe in hand the dude freaked out. This issue ends with a big boom. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I feel bad for Gwen hopefully she'll be happy again soon. Things I learned from this issue. Mary Jane of earth 65 is afraid of dancing so I wonder what earth 616 Mary Jane is afraid of. Oh wait I know. She's afraid of marrying Peter Parker.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment