Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, February 3, 2017

Review: Mockingbird #5

This issue opens up with Mockingbird beating the crap out of zombies with her glowing hands. Note to self find stuff that'll make my hands glow so that when and if the zombies come I can just hold up my glowing hands and beat the crap out of them. Later on she saves a doctor who tells her why the zombies are there and where to go to get the antiviral so they can stop all the zombies. One things for sure is with glowing hands you wouldn't need to waste money on flashlights anymore cause your glowing hands would light the place when it was dark. Anyways on the way to the antiviral room Mockingbird runs into a talking duck and Spider-Man. When I see that talking duck all I think is I wonder how good that duck would taste. To see if Mockingbird stops the zombies and how this issue ends go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise eh good. I give this issue a 7 out of 10. Now I want glowing hands. Things I learned from this issue. That I want to cook that talking duck and eat it.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment