Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Review: Insexts #8

This issue opens up with some dude robbing graves. Note to self never become a grave robber unless you want bad shit to happen to you just like what happened to this guy. I mean heck if you want to get attacked by a snake lady then go ahead and become a grave robber. Next we see Lady Bertrams new house we also see that Will isn't a baby anymore. Later on we neet Wills new governess who's name is Madamoiselle Phoebe De Azaïs. I can't even pronounce that name. Wait Will is just like his moms. I wonder if his governess is gonna rip out his wings for her soul. Seems like she's got some bad luck already cause three guys just tried to kill her in broad daylight... wait really guys are you that stupid or was the law extremely messed up back then that you could pull that shit without getting in trouble. Hey I'm pretty sure anyone who loves purging would love living in their time period if the law is that screwed. So anywayd we see Mariah stab one in the eye and use her powers on the other two to make them forget what happened. I'm thinking that Wills governess is the snake lady in disguise or that she's done something else but is still evil. After a while we get to see Lady Bertram break out of her cocoon and then we get another sex scene with her and Mariah. If you ask me these two love to fuck a lot and love being naked. To see the present left for Lady Bertram and how this issue ends go buy and read it. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I'd say I wonder how long Lady Bertram and Mariah could go without fucking or taking off their clothes and I just remembering the first of the issue told me how long they've gone without fucking or taking all their clothes off. Things I learned from this issue. Wills new governess will probably rip his wings out later on for her soul.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans


No comments:

Post a Comment