Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, June 30, 2014

Deadm15 comics #27

Again with the heart thing. Yes I really hate how hearts on Valentine's day look nothing like real hearts. They look like weird shaped bread that's pink. I mean what's gonna happen when some kid rips his heart out in front of his girlfriend and falls over dead in blood? She'll probably think it's a trick at first and start giggling for joy... well unless they're like twenty or so and she's in to strange stuff. Then she'll gladly eat your heart good sir.

Sites to check out:
www.newcomicday.net
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment