Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Review: Black Science #1

So this story starts off in a weird place... like really weird but that weird where you're like wtf is going on better keep reading to see if it'll make sense at some point. We also get to see people stranded at a machine... you see machines will become deadly in the future they'll make stranded in some odd place with frogs.. big ones. Anyways the main character is trying to get back to his kids and friend but comes across a fish lady dirty dancing.. you think I'm joking. Well I'm not. Anyways he frees her and gets back to his kids still at the machine. But when he gets there something bad happens and yes you'll have to get this if you want to find out what happens. The artwork was alright. I give this issue a 8 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment