Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Bullshit blog update #123

So it's been awhile since I've done a update. I haven't done a update cause I've had a lot of reviews and stuff to put up which isn't to bad cause then you get surprised with what I put out. This year has actually been a pretty good year for me and my blog, I've been posting every day except Sunday which I've never done before so it's a new experience for me. This summer I have a lot of good content planned. Lots of comic reviews, YouTube series reviews, interviews, comics just about me and a series about me and my best friend in random situations, and hopefully I'll be able to start the nightmares back up. I have a whole book filled with nightmares I've had. I've got buffers for a lot of stuff. For this week I have two reviews that'll come out. The first is for the fifth issue of grimm fairy tales, second is for X-Men, and then the regular stuff. As for interviews I should have one up next Tuesday and another that'll be coming out on July first so be watching for those two.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment