Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bullshit blog update #124

So I didn't really have anything planned for today so I just decided I'd give you guys another update. As you can see I made it so you all know what days I post and if I post certain things on certain days.. cause I didn't want people to be like when's he gonna post this again. So now you guys know. And I also switched up my background which I made myself. Duh most the backgrounds I post I made cause I like editing photos :). Anyways today I got Harley Quinn #7 which will be going up just later cause I still got other books I'm gonna read before reading Harley Quinn. I also pre ordered Dirk Mannings new comic Tales Of Mr Rhee Karmageddon #1 which I can't wait to get and read :). Seriously this guy is freaking awesome! You should definitely check out his stuff cause it's definitely worth reading.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment