Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Bullshit blog update #125

So decided I'd post this to let you guys know what's gonna be going on with my blog. I've got another comic review tomorrow so keep your eyes open for that. This Friday something really exciting comes to my blog. If you'd like to find out what it is come back Friday and figure out :). Next Tuesday I put up the interview I did with Avigaming and after that I have an interview that'll go up on the fifteenth of July. That interview was with another webcomic so I'm excited for those two :). Still trying to get more people to interview so I don't completely just run out of them and have you guys wait months for a new one. I figured out something just barely as you guys know or should know. My mom is getting the new Iron man arc Rings Of The Mandarin. She still needs #25 so once she gets that then I'll read #25, #26, #27, #28. So ya. How's your guys summer going? Mines been pretty good, just hoping I can get a job soon. Also my iPod doesn't want to work anymore cause it's completely busted to the point where I can't even unlock it.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment