Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Review: Grimm Fairy Tales Volume 1 ( Issue #5 Sleeping Beauty )

So in this issue we get to meet a stuck up girl and the main character who is love with her. His friend tells him to stop creeping on her all the time that she's bad news. We also get to meet sleeping beauty who is also stuck up and also has a guy creeping on her... are these guys that desperate that they have to creep on a stuck up girl? So anyways sleeping beauty has a big birthday party where she falls into a deep sleep just cause a sad depressed witch put a spell on her. This spell can also be helpful though cause then you can find your true love if your not so stuck up. Anyways some Prince kiss her and gets his skin melted off.. I wonder what the king said to the father, oh sorry I got your son killed please don't be mad at me. So then creeper guy kiss her and she wakes up. The ending of this issue was pretty awesome and will teach you a lesson. What is that lesson I hear you asking, well get this volume for yourself and find out. The artwork was really good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.zenescope.com
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment