Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, June 23, 2014

Deadm15 comics #26

Well again another strip that was supposed to come out on a certain holiday but didn't. Guess you guys can feel that love again today. But this really does bug me, hearts on Valentine's day should look real not like something a three year old drew. And don't tell me it'd traumatise little kids... it definitely wouldn't.. it'd make it so they know what their heart actually looks like and so that they wouldn't think of actually tearing their heart out to give it to a girl... do we really want that much death?

Sites to check out:
www.newcomicday.net
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment