Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Review: Badass #1

So this issue was pretty good we get to meet some guy who really hates kids but loves chinese food. We also get to meet a talking iguana... I mean dragon. You also get to see that the main character had a hard life in school.. wait doesn't everyone have a hard time in school? But anyways this kid had it pretty hard. Even the nurse beat him... wtf kind of school allows that crap? Jeez I'd hate to be in that crappie school. The main character goes up against the dragon. And you'll have to pick it up for yourself and find out if he wins or not. The artwork was actually not that bad. I liked it. So for this issue I'll give it an 8 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment