Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Review: supernatural season 9 episode 23 season finale ( Do You Believe In Miracles )

So this episode leaves off after Dean stabbed Gadril, Sam and Cass decide to lock him up. Cass heals Gadril and they both get locked in heavens prison. Dean summons Crowley and has him help to get the first blade, after he gets the first blade him and Sam go looking for Metatron. Dean and Metatron fight, Metatron ends up killing Dean. This episode ends of with a pretty good cliff hanger. You'll have to watch the episode to figure out what I mean :). I give this episode a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment