Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, February 15, 2016

Review: Sunstone #1

This issue opens up with some girl playing with her ring and putting it on a necklace around her neck. Let me guess this a story of how two people met. Yep knew it. Lisa tells herself to just write and that maybe it'd be easier if she added in some villans like professor shackles, countess melissa whiplash. Well those are some odd villain names but guess they'd work with the story she's writing. Lisa writes about how her wife Ally likes to dominate people. If you have no clue what I mean by that you're definitely to young to be reading this review. Lisa tells everyone how she practiced self bondage. We see Lisa and Ally before they got married talking to each other online. I have to say the red hed is pretty hot. Lisa ask Ally if she wants to meet her and starts freaking out thinking she moved to fast. Ally tells Lisa she'd love to meet her in person. We see Ally and Lisa have there own thoughts about meeting each other in person and how they think it'll go. I take it that girls worry about every little thing. Well one of my exs worried about everything so guess that makes sense. Ally buys herself a new bed with lots of hoops for stuff ;). We see Ally and Lisa trying on a bunch of different outfits before they actually meet each other. This issue ends with both Ally snd Lisa deciding it's time. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good I'm definitely gonna have to get the first volume. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember don't read this review if you're to young to know about sex.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans


No comments:

Post a Comment