Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Review: Serenity #1 ( Those Left Behind )

This issue opens up with a precher reading from the scriptures. Next we see a bunch of people with guns in a vault. Hmm I wonder who's gonna leave with all tha money. Malcolm decides to let the other people have the money. Wait what the heck?! Why not just kill them all snd take the money. The guy who takes the money ask for Malcolms gun which causes Malcolm to kick it right into his face. Note to self never piss Malcolm off. We see a fight break out in vault. I have a feeling this won't end well. Oh look at that the people at the church are leaving in anger to see what's happening at the bank. Malcolm and his men get out alive but with no money. Anyways the precher pulls up in a getaway car and drives our main characters towards a water tower where their ship picks them up. This issue ends with some old guy getting all hid intestines and stuff ripped out of him. At least I asume that's what happened since his skin is lying on the ground. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Yes I'm not sure if this book has issue in it but I figured I'd do it this way since after I finished that part there was a picture of two characters before the story started up again. That old mans death looked extremely painful.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment