Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Review: Brandi Bare #4

This issue opens up with Brandi in a forest. Ok I take it if you ever get knocked out you go to some mystical place and have an adventure. Next we see the creepy old lady from the first and third issue in the forest with Brandi. Note to self avoid this old lady in the future if you ever see her. Brandi goes deeper in the forest and finds Todd bound to a tree. Note to self don't ever be a boy that Brandi likes or you'll be bound to a tree. Brandi finds her bear in the forest and roared at by him. Next Brandi wakes up in yhe hospital with a cast on. Well that was definitely a short adventure. Anyways Brandis dad flips out and tells her that she should stay in bed and can't go to the convention. Brandis friends Rosie and Xian tell Brandis dad that they'll take a lot of selfis if he lets Brandi go to the convention. I hate how girls do that. I had one girl ask me if I liked her and sent a smile face along with it. Yet when I asked her if she liked me she told me I wasn't her type. The doctor comes in and tells Brandi ghst she's free to go. Oh would you look at that Brandis dad has fallen in love with someone his age. Just saying her dad kinda seems like one of those dads that likes his daughters friends and has dreams about doing stuff with them. Brandi and her friends finally make it to the convention where Rosie thinks she sees some guy with his hands down his pants at a table. Brandis friends split up to look for Todd and have their own little adventures along the way. Note to self go to a comic con sometime so I can meet some of my favorite comic book writers. This issue ends with Brandi running into Todd at the convention and kissing him. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So when will that issue of Dylan and Alices adventure come out?

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment