Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Review: Roche Limit #1

This issue opens up with some chick and some guy getting in a fight about a decision she's making. Sasha tells Elbus to fix the ship and get back to earth to tell everyone what happened. See movies and books like this make me want to avoid space. Yes I'd rather die on earth instead of on some other planet. Next we see Sasha viewing a message from her husband. When I saw that scene all I could think about was that recent space movie with the guy going into space while his daughter and son stay behind on earth to deal with all the dust. Next we meet some of the teammates. Maggs, Kim, Stockton, and some other dude. Next the ship gets hit by something and crashes to the alien planets ground. Geez never get in a ship when in space bad stuff tends to happen to them. Elbus takes some men to find out who shot at them. Sasha takes some men to the mines or to some forest. I take it whoever lives on this planet is a tree hugger. Elbus and his group find out that the twelfth exhibition team set up the weapon that shot at them and left a note. So they're number thirteen. I think that number is a lucky one so I'm sure they'll be ok. This issue ends with some robot telling some guy named Danny to make friends with the exhibition team that landed to earn their trust and bring them back to him. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good definitely gonna have to go and get the first volume now. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I'm sure that robot at the end of this issue just wants to be friends with all of them and live happily with them on that planet :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment