Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Review: Midnighter #7

This issue opens up with Matt telling Midnighter how his parents robbed and killed people and how the police killed his parents. Dude ever think they had it coming? I mean if you believe in karma you had to know that karma would come around and bite them in the ass. Yes I believe in karma. Next we see Midnighter kick Prometheus through the ceiling into the room up above. Prometheus uses some kind of blast on Midnighter. He also tells Midnighter that his brain works like a computer and saved all the fighting styles he learned from people such as Batman, Lady Shiva, mas oyama. Wait when did he fight Batman. I'd like to read that issue. Prometheus throws a fireplace poker through Midnighters hand. Note to self never fight Prometheus he'd just kick my ass. Though I have to say Midnighter is doing pretty good for not being able to see how the fight will end or who will win. Prometheus tells Midnighter how he stole the cosmic key. Dude does he ever shut up? Note to self if a villain talks while they fight normally that means there gonna get their ass kicked. Hell ya beat the shit out of him Midnighter. Prometheus tells Midnighter how he built the house they're fighting in from Midnighters memories. Dude shut up before I sow your mouth shut. Oh dear lord he's still talking. If he doesn't shut up I'm gonna grab my headphones and put them in. Prometheus tells Midnighter that he stole his origin file and download it into his brain so that if Midnighter kills him he'll never know who he used to be. Midnighter uses his head against Prometheus head and gets flashes of memories. Now Midnighter kill him. Damit he just used the cosmic key and got away. Hopefully they have a rematch in a future issue. That'd be pretty cool to see. Anyways we see Midnighter and Jason talking about Matt and what happened. Next we see Deadshot steal a pistol called the perdition pistol. What's so important about that pistol? This issue ends with Midnighter drinking while he talks to Tony. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good can't wait for the next arc to start up. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Yo Midnighter I knew that Matt was the one behind it all way before you found out.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment