Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Review: The Amazing Spider-Man #19.1

This issue opens up where we left off with The Wraith standing over Tombstones body with a gun. Note to self never piss off the wraith. The Wraith tells Spider-Man that she was set up by mister negative. No way really? That's surprising... not. Smacks her head. Should have had a v8. Anyways The Wraith goes to talk to mister negative where he reveals that he knows her secret identity and will have one of his inner demons watch her. Oh great now my friends gonna tell me this book has satanic stuff in it so I can't read it or I'll go to hell. Next we see Spider-Man swinging around looking for Yuri. We see that Yuri pretty much lost her career. Yuri if I were you I'd be making mental notes for the future. I mean heck I do it. I mean have you seen all the notes I have. The Wraith and Spider-Man go to the new yourk tech fair and fight the circus of crime. Wait where's the elephant and lion jumping through a hoop of fire? Oh good theres a clown... now he's under some fat chick. Note to self never go to the circus of crime their circus isn't that good. This issue ends with The Wraith leaving the tech fair and Spider-Man finding another dead body. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So is The Wraith gonna become a new Spider-Man villain?

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment