Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Review: Daredevil #1

This issue opens up with Daredevil jumping off a bridge after some guy who's being thrown off the same bridge. Wait why didn't all the other guys who threw Billy off the bridge try and stop Daredevil from jumping in after him? If you ask me these bad guys suck and deserve what's coming to them. Daredevil finds Billy and saves him before he drowns. See told you they were horrible bad guys. Now if they had stopped him Billy would've drowned. Anyways Daredevil uses one of his stick things to get up on thd bridge so he can kick all the bad guys asses. Wait did he just hit that guy right in the face with his weapon? Note to self never fight Daredevil. We see one of the guys shoot Daredevils arm. Luckily Daredevil had back up. Wait who's beating them up? To me it looks like they're just flying all over the place like rag dolls. Daredevil did you bring a ghost with you? We find out that the guy helping Daredevil is called Blindspot. Never heard of this guy. Is he new or old? Next we Matt Murdock sitting behind a desk in an elevator shaft. Well hopefully there's no elevator up there or he'll be dead when it comes down. Billy comes in to talk to Matt about giving him more information about Tenfingers men. I'm sorry but Tenfingers just sounds like a stupid villain name. I mean if I went up against a villain named Tenfingers I'd probably just laugh the whole time I fought him. Next we see one of Tenfingers men talking to him. Wait did I read that correctly? Tenfingers takes their fingers if they succeed. Normally you'd reward your men. How is that rewarding in anyway? Oh come on the guy is even offering two of his fingers to Tenfingers. Like what is wrong with his men? This issue ends with us seeing Tenfingers. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good definitely can't wait to read issue two. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Wait Tenfingers really has ten fingers. Does he have a power that makes people want to give him their fingers? Cause if not I'll just chalk it up to his men just don't want to have fingers anymore.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment