Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Review: Carnage #2

This issue opens up with a man dying on video. Note to self never go into a mine. Next we see our team that's watching the cameras and trying to find Carnage so they can tell John Jameson and his men where Carnage is before he finds them. Holy shit that red monster scared the shit out of me. The power goes off and Berry Gleason goes missing. We playing some kinda game now? Manny and Eddie Brock turn the power back on. Dam power outages. Next we Carnage attack John Jameson and his men getting them to use their sonic guns and make the mines roof collapse on them. See why I'll avoid any sort of mine. Anyways we see a bunch of people go into Berry Gleasons office and get killed by green gas... so I take it he smells so bad that his stink killed them all. Well I'm out he just pulled out a red book and in every movie or book you know that when the bad guy pulls out any kinda book it's bad and means you should get the hell out of there. This issue ends with John Jameson turing into Man-Wolf. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Shit there's a creepy looking book in my room so I'm gonna get the heck out of my room before I die.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans


No comments:

Post a Comment