Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Review: Scarlet Witch #1

This issue opens up with Scarlet Witch waking up from a dream of when she was part of the avengers. Dam why do I never have dreams about the past. If you ask me she's lucky. What? It'd be kinda fun to be in the past for one more minute or so. We see Scarlet Witch talking to herself. Oh shit it's a ghost! Wait Scarlet Witch was talking to her not herself. Guess that means she's not crazy. Also note to self if you see ghost just start talking to them. I promise people won't think you're crazy. Anyways we see Scarlet Witch walking down a street with a bunch of dead cats on it. I take it that someone really hates cats or the universe is just saying fuck you to all of cat kind. We see Scarlet Witch at a crime scene with Detective Erikson. Where have I heard that name from? Scarlet Witch tells Detective Erikson that the person who committed the murder was possed. See kids this is why you don't try to communicate with the dead or try to summon one just so you can see it. Scarlet Witch tells Detective Erikson that he's possed to and thst the exorcism will hurt. Well no shit have you seen the movies where the demon possesing said person moves there bodys in ways that'd hurt. This issue ends with Scarlet Witch exorcising the demon or whatever out of Detective Erikson. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Two people I'd trust to get a demon out of me. Kyle from the Outcast series and Scarlet Witch.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment