Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Review: The Amazing Spider-Man Renew Your Vows #4

This issue opens up with Annie telling everyone how she used to think her middle name was no since whenever she used her powers her parents were always there to say Annie no! I know the feeling. I've had my parents tell me I'm not good at taking or editing photos. No really I'm serious. Anyways we see some men take Annie and her mom through a black portal. I'm sure their fine. Next we see a very angry Spider-Man beating the crap out of some villans asking them where the men just took his daughter. See told you they'd be fine. The good guys are the ones that took the. Geez they could have said that as they grabbed them instead of acting and looking evil. We see Sandman try to convince Spider-Man to go back with him so he can see his family. Spider-Man doesn't believe him. Wait really you think he'll come with you after you say that Sandman? If I remember correctly some of the villans working for Regent have powers. Regent comes and takes Spider-Man and Sandman. Note to self don't fight Regent cause he uses all his powers so you can't do shit wich isn't fair. We see the good guys at the secret base using Annied chip to make a weapon that'll stop Regent. Regent reads Sandmans mind later on and finds out where the secret base is. Well they're probably screwed now. Regents men attack the secret base. Holy shit Annie is fucking badass she just took them down. This issue ends with Mary Jane and Annie going through a portal to Regents stronghold. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Can't wait to see how this series ends :)

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment