Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Review: Supernatural season 10 episode 21 ( Dark Dynasty )

So in this episode Cas babysits Rowena and Charlie. Dean finds out that the stynes are actually a family called the freinkinstines that harvest peoples body parts... do you guys really need two hearts?... wait how in the hell does having a second heart work if you're human?.. they are human right? Crowley talks to a hamster. I'd say he's mad but I think we all know he is. This episode ends with Charlie dying... wait Charlie dies. Damit! I liked her. I give this episode a 9 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment