Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Review: Fallen Justice #1

So in this issue we meet our main character Justice Theta. Who is kinda like superman but doesn't wear on his pants and who doesn't have a weakness to a rock. We also meet his girlfriend Kerri also known as Dynagirl. She's smoking hot. She could be my McDonald's mmm I'm loving it! ;). We also meet the other guardians who seem like a bunch of dicks. Justice Theta just seems to be having a bad day first some news lady bashes on him and the other superheroes and then he gets in another fight alone... see the others won't even help him that's why they seem like dicks. This issue ends with Justice Theta getting some horrible news. Artwork was great. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment