Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, May 25, 2015

Review: Ms. Marvel #5 ( Volume 1 )

So in this issue Kamala tries to save Vick but fails. Then she goes home and eats a lot... no wonder your parents are worried. Normally pot heads eat a lot. Anyways Bruno helps her make a better costume that stretches with her when she does. She ends up going back to the house and saving Vick. This issue ends with us meeting a mysterious birdman... really? A bird? Not very frightening if I say so. Artwork was good. I give this issue a 9 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment