Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Review: The Black Hood #1

So in this issue we meet our main character Greg Hettinger a cop who gets a shot gun blast to the face and also kills the vigilante the black hood... wait I thought he was the black hood.. now I'm confused. Anyways he wakes up in the hospital and has to learn how to speak again. He also starts doing drugs... someone's having a bad time. This issue ends with Greg jumping off a roof with a black hood on... if you ask me I think he's starting to lose his mind a little. Artwork was good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment