Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, May 22, 2015

Review: Ms. Marvel #4 ( Volume 1 )

So in this issue Bruno lets his brother go after shooting Ms. Marvel.... I mean Kamala... it's kinda hard to tell who she is since she changes a lot. Anyways Bruno finds out her secret... wait hold on did she just pull a bullet out of her pants? Shouldn't it have gone through her and hit something instead of coming out of the back end?... anyways she goes to save Brunos brother from the inventor.... why? He shot you. I sure as heck wouldn't. This issue ends with Ms. Marvel coming face to face with the inventor. Artwork was good. I give this issue a 8 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment