Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, May 29, 2015

Review: Grimm Fairy Tales Volume 2 ( Issue #8 Jack And The Bean Stalk )

So in this issue we meet Jim the drug dealer who is selling drugs to make a living for his family... I'll make sure to tell the police that if I ever start selling drugs. Sorry sir I was just selling drugs so I could take care of my family... you totally understand right? Anyways Sala Mathers finds Jim and has his read Jack and the bean stalk... how does she find all these people? Anyways we get to meet Jack and his family Marry his wife and Sarah his daughter. He ends up getting some magic beans wich grow a bean stalk just by being thrown on the ground. Jack climbs the bean stalk and finds a sleeping giant with lots of gold that he steals... well he definitely deserves what's coming. Something horrible happens to Jacks family. This issue ends with Jim making a hard decision. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 9 out of 10. Remember kids don't do drugs... unless its to feed your family then always do drugs.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment