Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Review: Ms. Marvel #1 ( Volume 1 )

So in this issue we meet our main character Kamala who is very obsessed with the avengers.... isn't everyone now a days with the recent movie that came out. Which is hecka good by the way :). Anyways she's from some other country so everyone in school makes fun of her... glad I'm not in school anymore kids sound harsher then when I was in school. Kamala ends up sneaking off to some party... those decisions never end good trust me. This issue ends with something weird happening to Kamala. Artwork was good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment