Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Review: Blackcross #1

So this issue opens up with some guy burning himself... well guess you can say he went out in a burning light... he burnt himself out.... ok I can't think of anymore. Some csi dudes or whatever look inside a cave and find a dead body and some sparkling crystals or something. We also meet some lady with the name Satan... kids never go to a therapist with that name or someone who can communicate with the dead cause they'll probably kill you or have you possed. We also meet some guy who throws up in a tolit... wait who's the main character in this story? Who am I supposed to lije and be sad when they die? This issue ends with Lady Satan getting possed. Artwork was ok. I give this issue a 9 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment