Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Review: Jezebel #1

So in this issue we meet a prophet who is pretty much the gandalf of the series I'm guessing. We also meet Jezebel who is getting married to a king. Dam she's pretty hot. We also meet one of the gaurds I forgot his name but I know it starts with a J maybe Jauhan or something anyways he sees some chick with glowing eyes at the wedding... does that mean she's part cat or just evil. It never says hiw he knows that she killed his mom. The Prophet tells J that someday he'll be king... you sure man? To me he seems like he just wants to find his moms killer. Jezebel remembers her childhood and her first period. Well this book is definitely not for kids. This issue ends with the king and Jezebel having sex. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment