Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Review: Green Hornet #4 ( Blood Ties )

So in this issue we find out that kato and the green hornet have been working with a mob boss to help them take down the other crime bosses faster... wait has batman ever tried that? If not he should I think it'd give him the edge he needs. Kato gets beat up by the chinese guy. This issue ends with Kato and the green hornet  finally cleaning up the city... wait it ends that fast? What the heck they should have made more these guys are awesome! Artwork was good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment