Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Review: Orphan Black #1 ( Sarah )

So in this issue we meet Sarah who meets a girl who looks just like her... I think I'm gonna have a headache after reading this. Anyways the other girl that looks like her jumps out in front of a train and goes splat... hey that was not very nice to the person driving the train now he'll probably cause an accident hurting or killing more people. Anyways Sarah goes to this chicks place and basically gets in trouble with the people who know the other chick. She somehow makes herself throw up in a conference room... geez I wouldn't want to date either of these chicks. Next she goes and has sex with the dead chicks boyfriend... dude you just cheated on your dead girlfriend jerk. This issue ends with Sarah getting shot at... if you ask me she kinda deserved it after sleeping with her look alikes boyfriend. Artwork was good. I give this issue a 9 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment