Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, May 15, 2015

Review: Ms. Marvel #2 ( Volume 1 )

So in this issue Kamala keeps changing into captain marvel... I'd think I was tripping if this happened to me. She also learns that she can shrink herself... wait she's ant man now... wtf? Zoe the girl who picked on her earlier is drunk with her boyfriend and falls into the river. If I ever get drunk I'll make sure to avoid rivers. This issue ends with Kamala sneaking into her room as captain marvel and getting caught. Artwork was good. I give this issue a 9 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment