Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Review: Wytches #3

This issue opens up with Sailor and her parents playing in those tube type things that kids play in at McDonalds and other places. Anyways he lights a match which helps him find them... um that's cheating plus I'm sure that's a fire hazard just saying. Next we see Sailors parents out in the woods yelling for her. Wait really? I thought she was tougher than this. Anyways Charlie explains that it was a woman who attacked him. Really? I thought it was a man. Maybe she hid her breast real well or maybe it's a man pretending to be a woman with extremely saggy breast. Anyways she sticks a needle in herself and then him. Hold on lady that's how diseases get spread so stop. After Charlie tells them what happened he goes into the woods and finds Reggie in a tree. Are the Wytches tree huggers? I get the feeling they are. I mean they live in trees and put people in them so I'm gonna guess they're tree huggers. This issue ends with Sailor in a tree with a match lit being held or dragged by the Wytches. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember if you're a hippie loving tree hugger restraint yourself from putting others in the trees you love so much. Trees don't eat or drink people so please use your brain for once in your life.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment